Saturday, August 22, 2009

Birthday Cupcakes 1

Dear Megs,

I LOVE your jam. Also am feeling inadequate since we have been *buying* our blueberries, and we live in Maine, for Heaven's sake. That said, pretty soon, we're headed over to the greenway, where there are an astonishing amount of wild blackberries. We shall see what comes of that. Last summer I made blackberry cupcakes with mocha frosting (delish), but if we get enough this summer, I think jam is in order.

So, here is the problem with the internet, and why we really need to start making up our own recipes more often. I was looking up lemon cupcakes (that's what Ian and Emma want for their birthday), and here is what I found:

Perfect Lemon Cupcakes

Cake:

1 package lemon cake mix
1 cup sour cream
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup oil
4 eggs
1 small package lemon instant pudding

Horrible. Will update with the recipe I actually USE.

Love you,

Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment