Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dear Linds,

Here's a poor picture of my poor pickles. The first bite was good (to be honest, it was a little exciting), but the aftertaste of the vinegar was too strong. Maybe next time I'll buy good vinegar and ingredients that are "supposed" to go together.

Moving on - Tonight I made some of my very yummy butter cookies for Justin's mom's birthday. They say "HAPPY BDAY," and I bought her a cookie cutter to go with them (she expressed that she wanted one after my "MERRY XMAS" cookies this December). Do you ever use the one I sent you? You should. It's fun. When I'm not making them for other people I like to write little messages like "EAT ME" or "BITE ME." I know it's childish, but I've always been a sucker for a good pun. . . I'll probably make you some that say "CONGRATS" when you finish your orals. I hope this one will do for now:

No comments:

Post a Comment